Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Bibi and Zoom Groom

Anybody remembers Bibi?

Everytime she stay over at our house, its like a beauty makeover. JJ will have all kinds of grooming stuff to try on her.


See, she been groomed by a Zoom Groom. JJ borrowed it from Paw mummy to be used originally on me. But too bad.. i am a maltese, poodle kind of coat. Zoom groom will get struck on me.

Zoom Groom works really well on bibi, remove tons of dead fur from her body. Shocking mummy to the extend of asking JJ to stop, incase Bibi become bald due to the brushing.



See the amount of dead hair and thats just a part of it.

I tink Zoom groom will help River too.
Anyway, these pic are taken when bibi is over to stay.

This wkend, we meet up again for our typical sunday fishing outing. Its raining like cats and dogs. Heard from Amber that Malaysia is also raining. The weather is so cold nowadays.

JJ was very cautious with bathing me at night yesterday, she was afraid that i might catch a cold. But i am still alrite.

Ps: Mr rainbow is back as good as new. Will post his recovery pic! And i am still attacking him. He is my FAv toy now.

Lots of Love,
Sweety

4 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh that zoom groom sure takes out alot of hair.
Yeah to Mr Rainbow coming back. Will you take more pic of youself together with Mr Rainbow?

~ Girl girl

Amber-Mae said...

Woh! But that;s not sooo bad...Check out when my mommy brushes Chloe. WOH! The whole plastic bag full of her dead hairs...Really bad! And she didn't use that zoom brush. She just uses the normal ordinary wire brush.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Molly the Airedale said...

Geez, that Zoom Groom does work well, doesn't it! I agree with your mom - go easy or you'll be bald!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

PreciOus said...

That's so much fur off Bibi! I would never imagine that much fur off my body, I don't wanna be bald! Hiak!

Snuggle,
Precious