Friday, October 5, 2007

Its Friday

Hi Everyone,

Sorry i haven't been blogging the last few days.

JJ and me had been a bit busy...... so din have the time to blog this few days.

Thanks for the lovely comments on my new dog tag. JJ decided 3 is too much.. So now, i am just wearing the new tag.

JJ was busy taking my fotos last Saturday but due to her busyness.. she haven got time to rescale them. So i am gonna bug her to do tt asap.

I wanna show you guys my latest photoshoot!

Tomorrow is the weekend, i hope all of you had a great time!

PS:
Scrabby korkor, Cookie had his cataract yesterday, hope he is recovering well from it.
My friend, Bee bee had a blog too! Do give him your support!

Lots of Love,
Sweety

3 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Sweety, how you have a great weekend too. Can't wait to see your new photos. :)

~ Girl girl

Amber-Mae said...

Hey Sweety, sure no problem! We'll wait till your JJ is no more busy...I bet your photos will be great!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Maggie & Mitch said...

Your photos will be worth the wait! Take your time!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch