Friday, October 5, 2007

Its Friday

Hi Everyone,

Sorry i haven't been blogging the last few days.

JJ and me had been a bit busy...... so din have the time to blog this few days.

Thanks for the lovely comments on my new dog tag. JJ decided 3 is too much.. So now, i am just wearing the new tag.

JJ was busy taking my fotos last Saturday but due to her busyness.. she haven got time to rescale them. So i am gonna bug her to do tt asap.

I wanna show you guys my latest photoshoot!

Tomorrow is the weekend, i hope all of you had a great time!

PS:
Scrabby korkor, Cookie had his cataract yesterday, hope he is recovering well from it.
My friend, Bee bee had a blog too! Do give him your support!

Lots of Love,
Sweety

3 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Sweety, how you have a great weekend too. Can't wait to see your new photos. :)

~ Girl girl

Amber-Mae said...

Hey Sweety, sure no problem! We'll wait till your JJ is no more busy...I bet your photos will be great!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Molly the Airedale said...

Your photos will be worth the wait! Take your time!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch