Thursday, December 6, 2007

X'mas photoshoot and cards~~

Hi Doggies and Girlgirl,

I hope the past week is a great week for everyone~ Tml is friday!! the wkend is here~~~

Last Saturday, JJ dress me up.. like santa claus... A red outfit completed with a mini hat for dog and a scarf. Surprise rite? and its dirt cheap! JJ in total spend 4 bucks hehe. For doggies in singapore, JJ brought it from Daiso in IMM! She brought it last mth and i hope there is still stocks for everybody!

Ok, I tink. i am begining to hate taking photos... I had been dressed up, had to sit properly and must smile somemore.. Anyway... i did a pretty good job. As i left JJ vexing which photo to choose to make into a X'mas postcard~

Below is JJ fav photos:

#1


#2


#3


#4


#5


#6


After a long discussion with pang korkor.. they decided that a Xmas card should be happy and smiling face de...
So.. they chose this!!!

This is the final outlook tt is send for printing.


The printing is quite fast~ JJ got it in just 2 days! It arrive to us ytd and here i am with the card~

And i recieved my 1st X'mas card ever~ From our dearest Girlgirl.

Its really really lovely, JJ really like the card and your picture!
We are guessing you and Eil must be a purple fanatic hehee So cute!!! Eil Photoshop skill is good!


Heres me with her card! I can even feel girlgirl "fur" in the card!

Thank you Girl girl and Eil~ We are gonna get really busy~ Hehe Gonna start writing the cardS
Those whu have email me your address, we will be sending you our Xmas card really soon~

Lots of Love,
Sweety

6 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Oh wow, you look sooo adorable in your Santa Claus costume & oh my, that is really dirt cheap! Your card looks pawsome. Oh, I feel sooo bad now that I have no extra card to send to you. I feel so so so bad! Sweety, I really don't mind e-card too, really! But if you still insist in sending me a real card, then I wanna send a you a small pressie. I will need to know you home address. Can pee-mail ah?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Maggie & Mitch said...

Your card is just adorable, Sweety! You look so happy and in the holiday spirit!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

River said...

Your cards look great - it would've been a hard decision with so many great photos!!

River

ilovepearly said...

You take such nice pictures!

Lacy said...

woofies Sweety, all dose picturs of u wuz pawsome!!!! how did u pic jus one....

b safe,
;)lacylulu

pp's and dont furget to send me ur address....fank u soooo muchies....

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You look so cute in all the pic Sweety. I like the one of you with the reindeer stuffie. :)
MY card sure got to you fast. hee hee

~ Girl girl