Tuesday, April 17, 2007

HCF

NB vension and brown rice is being recalled back
Check out: http://www.naturalbalanceinc.com/

Due to the recent cases of pet food recall...

Jiejie is going to give me HCF for quite a while. wahahaa All thanks to food recall.

I am going to enjoy the soft soft potato, green and tasty broccoli and the delicious fish fillet for next wk~~~

(Jiejie: yes due to too many cases of pet food recall, i tink its better to put her on HCF for a while till the situation is better. Then consider which brand to continue kibbles on. Hopefully she wun be addicted to HCF.)

I tink very difficult lei, how can we dogs resist the aroma of HCF.

I will post up my menu in a few days time hopefully.. wahaha

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

This recall just keeps getting wider and wider! I wish my mom would feed us people food!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

~Sweety~ said...

yap!!!

the recall is getting wider n wider.

My mummy is feeding us home cook food.. my jiejie no time to cook for us.. haha

hope ur mummy will have time to cook for you too.

Lots of loves too~